Wednesday, January 02, 2008

what's on 2007

2007 ?
lets begin...

january
got the commission for the dec 2006 project.
(please find previous post)
wow !, money... money... money
then surprisingly...
i've got a new job offer from PT. Multi Tarex Mulia.
they're not in architectural lighting business,
they're an electrical and instrumentation supplier for Oil and Gas Industry.
(what the heck are those ?)
well...
i actually don't know anything about this field
but since the salary is better, i took the opportunity.
so january 31st 2007 became my last day for PT. Karsatama.

february
1st of february 2007 is my first day at my new company.
dunno anything and anyone about this business,
so i learn a new thing once again in my life.
and you know what...
on the 2nd of february, jakarta was heavily flooded.
phew... what a start !

march

24th of march is always special,
it is my hun's b'day.

april
i'm pursuiting my 1st potential PO in PT. Multi Tarex.
the end user for this project is PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara,
with PT. Nippon Steel Corporation as the main contractor,
and PT. Rekayasa Industri as the sub contractor and also the buyer.
It's the SSWJ1-CP5 project.
I'm going for the instrument junction box package.

may
7th of may, is my birthday. hehehe
i've got my first PO for this company.
yup... i've got the project i mentioned above,
valued around USD 35,000.
not bad for a rookie.
i'm beginning to understand the business,
although there are still lots of things to learn.

june
i've got another potential costumer, premier oil.
feels fantastic,
pursuiting another potential electrical and instrument package.

july
got my 2nd PO for PT. Multi Tarex,
it's from Premier Oil.
i'm starting to love this job.

augst
on 17th, it's indonesia's independence day.
now indonesia is 62 years old.
and it's obvious that we cannot rely on goverment.
so let's do something ourself for our life.
i also got an interview by a head hunter for PT. Panduit.

september
my hunbun resign from HSBC due to something. :D
she's now becoming unemployed but quite rich
(the compensation is good enough)
i'm still pursuiting my next project,
PT. Rekayasa Industri and Premier Oil became my main account.
meanwhile PT. Pandut starting to have an intrest in me,
and so do i.

october
Got quite big PO from Premier Oil (worth around USD 50,000)
at the same time, Panduit make an offer i can't refuse.
it's a multipliers from my Multi Tarex salary.

november
2nd of november, i sign a contract agreement with Panduit.
stating that commencing Dec 3rd 2007, i will be working for them.
and on mid november,
Panduit inform me that there will be an induction training in S'pore.
meanwhile on 3rd weeks of november,
i got my 'elephant' project for Multi Tarex.
it's from Premier Oil (worth around USD 100,000)
not bad, and it's my resignation gift for the company i worked for.
so...
November 30th 2007 became my last day for PT. Multi Tarex Mulia

december (a bit detail)
since now i'm beginning to have money (alhamdulillah)
i'm thinking of having a healthier life,
so hopefully i can life longer to enjoy the money :D
that's why i start to eat & drinks healthy f & B,
more exercise, and i quit smoking !
wow... that easy.

Dec 2 - 5
i went to s'pore for Panduit's induction training.
this company (www.panduit.com) is really amazing.

Dec 7 - 9
i'm attending the network21 leadership seminar
with peter cox.
that was fantastically amazing event !

monday Dec 10
my first official day at new job (Panduit Indonesia).

friday Dec 14

goes to jogja, my friend Prast is married.
hunbun and i went there using a bisnis class train.
our meeting point is starbucks coffee @ jl. thamrin,
from there we use bajaj to senen train station,
bought 2 tickets through 'calo' and then board to the train.
spent the night on train...
hmmm... can't forget the smell of iron inside the train :D

saturday Dec 15

arrived @ jogja around 5.00 am, picked up by dr. Boni (my coz)
and go straight to his house at babarsari area.
from here hunbun and i went to my home @ seturan
using dr. B's motorcycle and then go back to babarsari due to
dr. B's dad want to take us to lunch.
We went to lunch at ... (i don't know the name of the resto) :P
but it's quite special due to shark satay and shark soup on the menu !
and you know what...
shark is very delicious, the meat is so smooth.
at night, we went to Prast's wedding (what a journey man !),
and then hunbun an i stayed on dr. B's home.
wow... dr.B's dad invite hunbun and i personally to stay at his home.
what a very positive progress for our relationship.

sunday Dec 16
had breakfast at dr.B's home, quite big one :)
then i borrow dr.B's car to drive around jogja with my hunbun.
well...
something's change and some remains the same in jogja.
at 3.30 p.m we went back to babarsari, starts packing, etc.
at 4.00 p.m, we went to adisucipto airport.
it rains quite heavily.
(even jogja cries when we went back to jakarta) :P
our flight delayed for about 1 hour.
so hunbun and i spent more time at the airport.

dec 31
click on www.exoticlittleangel.blogspot.com for details.

wow... !
for me december is the best month of 2007 !

as conclusions...
2007 is a fantastic year !
3 company in 2 years ?
hmm...
you tell me.
next year... i'm planning to marry my hunnybunny.
i thank God every single second for the blessing i have in my life.

can't wait to achieve my next goal for 2008...

2 Comments:

Blogger Satyagraha's Family said...

desembernya ajah blm abies udah sok bikin review.. kalo ada yg spesial lagi gimana.. moso mo diedit.. ;p

11:00 PM  
Blogger Nova said...

halo, salam kenal!
Gue Nova.. yang ngegantiin elo di Multi Tarex dan skrg duduk di bekas meja lo.
Secara tak sengaja gue nemuin blog elo pas gue lg googling nama PT ini,, dan gue baca2 deh... Wow, keren juga nilai POnya gede2 banget.
Any tips for me as a beginner? hehehe...

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home