Thursday, September 08, 2005

what happenned last weekend ?

what ?
well...
for most indonesian
citizen,
last weekend was special coz it's a long weekend...

but for me,

last weekend was one of the most fantastic weekend

in my life...


why ?
coz my hunnybunny was came here to jogjakarta
and everything was very highly under control...
i mean usually, we had a slight different opinion,
and sometimes we fought, and things like most couple did
when they had no understanding between them...
but this time, everything went very smooth...

who ?
i'd like to thank to all the people whom involved
in one of the most fantastic weekend i've ever had,
and here they are :
1. dr. bonnie-my cousins, which now has gone to aceh...
2. baby-dr. b's girlfriend, which now has went back to balikpapan
3. nena-baby's friend, which now has went back to jakarta
4. rully-nena's boyfriend, which now has went back with nena
5. said-baby's friend, which now has went back to balikpapan
6. said's mom-which now has went back with said...
7. wawan, my pool rival-which now has went back to malang
8. my beloved hunnybunny-which now has went back to jakarta
but she's always in my heart all the time...

when and where ?
friday, sept. 2nd 2005 :
stasiun tugu - warung burjo - home - jum'atan - home- angkringan -
home - borobudur - home - galeria mall - home
saturday, sept. 3rd 2005 :
home - campus - angkringan - home - wash the car - bakmi ganja -
mirota - campus - home - langen sekar resto - hanggar billiar -
alun2 selatan - home
sunday, sept. 4th 2005 :
home - stasiun tugu

how ?
- my hunnybunny came here with train (bisnis class) sat on the floor,
went back to jakarta with argolawu (executive class) train.
- we went to borobudur with dr. bonnie's red aerio
- i had dinner w/ my hun using my own car, also when i pick her
up to the train station, took her back there, hanggar billiard,
campus, bakmi ganja, mirota, and alun-alun selatan.
- we went to angkringan by walking, coz the angkringan is located
right beside my house
- nena and rully brought a green new corrolla from jakarta
and they drive it all the time in jogja
- nena, rully, baby, said, and said's mom stayed at hotel (...)

(i forgot the name) located on dagen street, jogjakarta,
while my hun stayed with me at home...


that's all folks,
i hope you can see why i called it one of the most fantastic weekend
i've ever had in my life...


me and my hunnybunny at borobudur

2 Comments:

Blogger Satyagraha's Family said...

what?
one of the most beautiful moments I ever had with you... which is of course every moment with you always be beautiful…

why?
because you’re the only one I desire..

who?
you and me…

when and Where?
right now and forever… Here on earth…

how?
it’s because of love hun..

3:27 PM  
Blogger Ririn said...

jieleh yang punya honey ;)
mesra banget posenya ...
semoga tambah akur aja

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home